Please carry out the following checks before booking an engineer’s visit.
- 1.Is the power turned on to the appliance? Are there any lights or display shown?
- 2.Ensure there is sufficient water pressure. The water pressure should be between 1 and 1.5 bar.
- 3.Ensure the gas is turned on at the meter.
- 4.If you use a wireless thermostat, make sure the batteries are working and replace if necessary.
- 5.Make sure the clock is calling for heat/hot water.
If you are still unable to get your boiler working, click here